Your right to privacy is very important. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
We are committed to user privacy in our products and services. To this end, ILT Systems supports the following principles:
We believe the user is the one to best determine:
- When -- and under what conditions -- to provide "personally identifiable information"
- When to remain anonymous.
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe the user has the right to:
- Know when a website is collecting personal information
- Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection
- Details will be posted on every screen where any personal information is collected.
- Expect that personal information will not be provided to any third party without the user's permission
- Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use
- Review the accuracy of personal information and update it
We believe a market environment, supported by good consumer information and industry self-regulation, provides the most efficient way to support user privacy needs. If laws and regulations are created, we believe they should support innovation and a technology-neutral framework to maximize the choices available to users, product suppliers and service providers. ILT Systems will comply with all applicable laws where we conduct business.
Independent Assessment & Oversight
Independent "privacy seal organizations" such as TRUSTe, provide the customer with an additional level of assurance. It is the intention of ILT Systems to seek the endorsement of an independent assessment and regulatory body such as TRUSTe for its Privacy Program for all its domains, services and specialized applications. An independent regulatory body such as TRUSTe builds users’ trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want our web site to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, we have no reservations in disclosing our information practices and to have our privacy practices reviewed for compliance. We will notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site.
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you, regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alternation of information under ILT Systems control.
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information.
ILT Systems, 1889 Elmwood Drive, Highland Park, IL 60035
If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry, or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you could then contact our customer service department via phone at: